
We had the chance to go to two parades this summer (so far). One with Mikes family in Orem, and also the 4th of July parade in Provo. For some reason we always get excited when the princesses come around... I don't get it... it could be that my little girl will only wear princess shoes? It could be that my little girl will only wear princess dresses? (trust me it gets worse than that) She sleeps on princess sheets, with a princess comforter, she has a princess tooth brush and tooth paste, she drinks her milk and juice out of a princess cup, and we watch princess movies over and over and over again. I did have my camera set wrong when I took this photo, but you can still see them.




2 comments:
I can't believe I never visited your blog before. I'm a bad friend.......
she's so cute! I found your blog through the lapray's, hope you don't mind.
Post a Comment